How To Have A DIY Spa Day 16
“Soap Sash” | Paper Soap 5
You’re on your way to the store. You get out of your vehicle (or off of your bicycle, off of the bus, off of the train, or you walked to the store). You drop your shopping list, you pick it up and visibly see dirt on your finger tips. You cringe! 300 thoughts rush through your head. You look inside your handbag for your hand sanitizer and you see that YOU DON’T HAVE ANY! (You don’t have any because you didn’t watch our YouTube video about the “5 Must Have Handbag Essentials” or you didn’t read our blog post about it.)
Bottom line, you just don’t have any hand sanitizer in your handbag. Besides, you can VISIBLY see dirt on your hands and you can just feel the GERMS oozing out of your fingertips. At this point, you would much rather WASH YOUR HANDS!
You get inside of the store and head to the PUBLIC RESTROOM. Once inside, all you can think about is WASHING YOUR HANDS!
Once inside the PUBLIC RESTROOM, you head to the soap dispenser to WASH YOUR HANDS. Guess what.... the dispenser is out of soap! What do you do next?
🙋🏾♀️I know, I know! 🙋🏾♀️I have the answer to what you would do next! You would pull out your Soap Sash and take out one of your paper soaps and WASH YOUR HANDS! 💯
🛒 Add this Soap Sash to your cart now so you can Stay Safe!
***Details: ***This is basic soap. It is PAPER soap. It has a very light floral scent to it.*** It contains approximately 18-20 paper soap sheets in each pack. Each sash contains 3 packs. That means in each sash, there are 3 packs (each pack has approximately 18-20 paper soap sheets), so each sash has approximately 54-60 soap sheets total.
CDC.gov guidelines regarding hand washing:
Follow these five steps every time. 1. Wet your hands with clean, running water (warm or cold), turn off the tap, and apply soap.
- Lather your hands by rubbing them together with the soap. Lather the backs of your hands, between your fingers, and under your nails.
- Scrub your hands for at least 20 seconds. Need a timer? Hum the “Happy Birthday” song from beginning to end twice.
- Rinse your hands well under clean, running water.
- Dry your hands using a clean towel or air dry them.
We’re Tipping Our Hat Off To You! 4
🎩 We're tipping our hat off to you! Stay safe and stay encouraged. You’ve come this far, WE HAVE come this far….. don’t give up now! Continue to stay strong and stay encouraged! Stay safe…. wash your hands…. and practice social distancing. The world needs you!
❤️This beautiful hat is from The Vanity Factor LLC! Visit their website at http://www.thevanityfactor.com!
(Brooch pinned on the hat is from PINK Leopard!)
How To Have A DIY Spa Day 9
A spa day right about now would be perfect! Even though we are “staying home” (besides essential work and travel), “washing our hands”, and “practicing social distancing”, that doesn’t mean that we can’t pamper ourselves!
Here are four easy ways to have a diy spa day.
1. Fill the room with the scent of a spa! You may do this by burning a candle or spraying the room with air freshner. I recently purchased the “Spa Day” and “Lavender” room sprays from Country Scents Candles - https://www.countryscentscandles.com/store/tmack1/ or www.tamarahmack.com.
2. Soak in your tub or take a long warm shower.
3. After soaking or taking a shower, then apply a moisturizing lotion to your entire body.
4. After you’ve done 1, 2, and 3, then sit on your couch for about 30 minutes and read a magazine or start reading a book (no social media, you should be relaxing). Or take a 30 minute nap. Just allow time for your body to rest and reset.
What are some of your tips for a diy at home spa day? Feel free to let me know!
Stay Safe! Wash Your Hands! Practice Social Distancing!